Department of International Law and International Relations
Law Faculty of Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski "
competition for selection of a team of Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski "to participate in
PAX Moot 2020 – Asser Round
The competition is a simulation of a trial and is conducted in two parts - a written and an oral part based on a case. The case raises questions about the application of EU law and requires students to formulate and answer preliminary questions for each of the parties to the case. The case has a second part,
which requires participants to determine international jurisdiction and applicable law from the standpoint of private international law in one of the claims in the case.
What sets PAX apart from other law competitions in which SU teams participate is:
- Formulating and finding the answer to the questions referred for the benefit of both parties: the plaintiff and the defendant;
- Solving a complex case law on the subject of private international law, and in-depth knowledge of MSc has a great practical application for law students and for their future scientific and professional development;
- To be a law student at the Law Faculty of Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski ";
- Be interested in the subject matter of private international law;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
If you have the motivation and desire to participate, send a CV and a short motivation letter and / or any questions to email@example.com by deadline till 30.12.2019 г.
More information about the competition can be found here: https://paxmoot.com
We will interview with the approved candidates to select the second team to present the SU to the only international competition dedicated specifically to MSP!